Friday, November 6, 2009

Web 2.0 Presentation



Online Video Converter seems pretty easy to learn and use. People are able to convert online videos to compatible videos or audios to their computer. It took awhile for me to be able to figure out how all the converting and downloading works with videos online. One of the times I tried the converter, I was unable to convert a video because the site was not one of the supported sites listed. Eventually I was able to try out all of applications and be successful.

There are plenty of ways that the Online Video Converter could be used in the classroom. I can using this to show clips from movies and other videos to boost a lesson instead of talking all the time. Video clips can help keep the students engaged and interested in the lesson being taught. It takes time for videos to convert so preparation is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment